We are committed to supporting you and your family’s health and wellness. The new benefits coverage year is underway. Now is the time to download the UnitedHealthcare mobile app to view your ID cards on the go. Also, remember to give your medical and pharmacy providers your new medical ID card.
Benefit Resources and contact information can be located through the Benefits Portal under Contacts.
Take a look at some important updates regarding FSA cards, tax forms, and Cigna Dental coverage and Rally:
Flexible Spending Accounts
- 2022 FSA and HSA issues have been resolved. Please refer to the 2022 HSA/FSA information sheet for details
- 2023 FSA cards – Employees experiencing an issue with their card and/or need to speak with a live person at UHC that handles FSA should call 866-755-2648, press option 2 and then press 1 to be directed to a representative.
- All 2022 1095/1094-C Tax Forms are being mailed to employees’ home mailing addresses this year. Even if you have opted to receive this form electronically, you will be mailed a copy instead. All forms will be mailed by end of January.
- Contact CorporateBenefits@republicservices.com with any questions. Please do not send a request for a duplicate copy until after February 15, 2023.
- Dental issues previously reported have all been resolved and employees should contact Cigna directly at 800-244-6224 with any questions. Visit cigna.com to view ID cards, search for a dentist, and review coverage information.
- Employees must redeem 2022 Rally Rewards by March 31, 2023. Stay tuned for more exciting news about Rally enhancements soon.
If you need to make changes to your 2023 elections, call 888-850-1767 to file an appeal as the Open Enrollment window is closed. The only changes to benefits allowed outside of the Open Enrollment window are changes resulting from a qualifying life event (such as marriage, divorce, birth, etc.).