Republic Services’ new benefits coverage year is underway and will be effective through December 31, 2023. As of January 1, 2023, all deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums have restarted. The new benefits portal is live for use and can be accessed through Workday, mybenefits.republicservices.com or by using the MyChoice mobile application. New medical ID, FSA and HSA cards should arrive in the mail during the upcoming weeks.
Important Information to know!
- Temporary ID cards are available through myuhc.com if ID cards are needed before they arrive in the mail.
- Download the UnitedHealthcare mobile app to view your ID cards on the go.
- Remember to give your medical and pharmacy providers your new medical ID card.
- Employees that need to make changes to their 2023 elections will need to call 888-850-1767 to file an appeal as the Open Enrollment window is closed. The only changes to benefits allowed outside of Open Enrollment changes are those resulting in a qualifying life event (for example, Marriage, Divorce, Birth, etc).
- Employees must redeem 2022 Rally Rewards by March 31, 2023. Stay tuned for more exciting news about Rally enhancements!