It’s that time again! Open enrollment for medical benefits begins January 25 and takes place in waves based on your geographic location (see below for your time frame).
The enrollment dates for each wave:
- Wave 1: January 25 – February 5
- Wave 2: February 8 – February 19
With a new medical insurance offering available and changes to some of the existing medical plan options, this is your yearly opportunity to review benefit options and select the coverage that works best for you.
Providing the right benefits and resources to support our employees’ health and wellbeing continues to be a priority for Republic Services. We encourage you to use the next few weeks to carefully review your benefits and make the right choice for you and your family for the upcoming benefits year.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
You will find more information in the open enrollment packet that will arrive to you by mail at home before your wave begins. If you do not receive your packet by the time your wave begins, call the Benefits Service Center (at the number listed below) to request a packet. You may also go online to Your Benefits Resources to review materials and enroll.
WHEN IT’S TIME, HOW DO I ENROLL?
During your enrollment wave, there are three ways to access your choices:
- Online (through Workday): Log in to Workday, click on the “Benefits” icon, click on “Your Benefits Resources,” then click on the “Enroll in Your Benefits” link.
- Online (direct): Log in to yourbenefitsresources.com/rsibenefits and click on the “Enroll in Your Benefits” link.
- By Phone: Call the Benefits Service Center at 1-800-811-0689, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Central time.
If needed, you can reset your password through the Benefits Service Center at yourbenefitsresources.com/rsibenefits, however please note that when you reset your password, your password is mailed to you and that can cause delays. The easiest way to login and/or reset your password is through Workday.
To learn more about what’s changing for the upcoming plan year as well as new and improved programs to consider, read the Pre-Enrollment Newsletter.