The 3Rs of Benefits Enrollment[/av_textblock] [av_textblock size='16' font_color='' color='' av-medium-font-size='' av-small-font-size='' av-mini-font-size='' admin_preview_bg=''] It’s that time again! Benefits are a big part of your total rewards and enrollment begins January 21, and takes place in waves based on your geographic location (see below for your time frame). This is your yearly opportunity to review benefit options and select the coverage that works best for you and your family.
A pre-enrollment newsletter was mailed to all benefit eligible employees’ homes in late December. Click here to read the newsletter and learn more about what’s changing for upcoming plan year as well as new and improved programs to consider.
So, what do you need to do to ensure your benefits are just the way you want them? Check out the ‘3Rs of Benefits Enrollment’ below.
The 3Rs of Benefits Enrollment
- Review your coverage. Good news! There are no changes to our copayments or deductibles for your medical, dental and vision plans. Note: If you choose to contribute to a Health Saving Account (HSA), Health Care Spending Account (HCSA) or Dependent Care Spending Account (DCSA), you must elect coverage, as any current election coverage is not carried over into the new plan year.
- Reconsider your choices. Now is your chance to make any changes in benefits coverage. Think about the upcoming year and how your needs may change. The 2019-2020 plan year begins on April 1, 2019.
- Re-enroll in new choices. There are two easy ways to enroll:
- Online: Through the Your Benefits Resources Website at yourbenefitsresources.com/rsibenefits. The website is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- By phone: Through the Benefits Service Center. You can call the Benefits Service Center at 1-800-811-0689 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Central Time.
You will find more information in your Open Enrollment packet that will be arriving at your mailing address the week before your wave begins. If you do not receive your packet by the time your wave begins, call the Benefits Service Center (see number above) to request a packet. If you have any further questions about open enrollment, please email CorporateBenefits@republicservices.com.
[/av_textblock] [av_image src='https://bluenationonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/OE_Waves.png' attachment='8026' attachment_size='full' align='center' styling='' hover='' link='lightbox' target='' caption='' font_size='' appearance='' overlay_opacity='0.4' overlay_color='#000000' overlay_text_color='#ffffff' animation='no-animation' admin_preview_bg=''][/av_image] [/av_one_full][av_textblock size='10' font_color='' color='' av-medium-font-size='' av-small-font-size='' av-mini-font-size='' admin_preview_bg=''] posted on 01/15/2019
[/av_textblock] [av_hr class='custom' height='50' shadow='no-shadow' position='center' custom_border='av-border-thin' custom_width='1000' custom_border_color='#004a7c' custom_margin_top='10px' custom_margin_bottom='0px' icon_select='no' custom_icon_color='' icon='ue808' font='entypo-fontello' admin_preview_bg='']