Summer is here and it’s time to get moving! Enroll through Rally for the “Sun-sational Summer” step challenge and take one step closer to building good habits for a healthy summer. Employees and their spouses who are enrolled in a Republic Services benefits plan and are enrolled with Rally are eligible to participate. The challenge starts June 14 and ends on June 25.
Once you achieve the one-mile goal, you may eligible to earn a $25 e-gift card!
Republic Services cares about you and your family’s health and wellness. That’s why we offer programs and resources to help you live a happy and healthy lifestyle.
How to Register
If you’ve already signed up for Rally:
- Log on to myuhc.com, click on the “Visit Rally Health & Wellness” button and answer a couple of easy questions to get started
- Click on “Challenges” at the top of the page
- Select “Private Challenges”
- Enter the invite code “Sunsational2021” (case sensitive)
- Join your local team and start walking!
If you haven’t signed up for Rally:
UnitedHealthcare Medical Plan Participants: Employees and spouses
Register with Rally and complete the Rally Health Survey by going to myuhc.com and clicking on the Visit Rally Health & Wellness tile. The survey takes approximately 10-15 minutes to complete and provides a snapshot of your physical, financial and mental health.
- You will earn a $25 e-gift card once it’s done! You have until March 31, 2021, to complete the survey (both employees and spouses)
- You can then register for the challenge using the instructions above
Kaiser Permanente Medical Plan Participants: Employees and spouses
BCBS of Alabama Medical Plan Participants: Employees and spouses
Bind Medical Plan Participants: Employees and spouses
SIMNSA Medical Plan Participants: Employees and spouses
Before you can start earning wellness incentives with wellness activities, you and your spouse must both register and login with Rally:
- Visit com/rsibenefits and click on the Rally Health tile (employees only) or visit https://www.rallyhealth.com/republic (employee and spouse)
- Select “Sign Up”
- Enter your first and last name, date of birth and email, and select “Next”
- Enter in your Employee ID. Spouses also enter in the Employee’s ID. Select “Continue”
- Finalize your account by creating a password and agree to the optional Rally HIPAA Authorization
- Protect your account through a 2-step verification process. Choose to receive a code via text message, call or email. Text message is recommended.
- Enter in the unique code
- Choose Your Username and Avatar
- Take the health survey.
- Download the Rally app on the App Store or Google Play
- Register using code: REPUBLIC (case sensitive, please use all capital letters)
- Complete steps 3-9 above.
Click here for additional resources and more information about Republic Services wellness activities and benefits programs.