For many of us, ringing in the New Year also means setting New Year’s resolutions. Here are a few tips to help you set and keep to your 2021 resolutions.
- Start with a real desire for a change
- Set SMART goals (see below for more information)
- Set short and long-term goals
- Create a strong network or support system
- Anticipate and plan for obstacles
- Focus on your willpower – try sticking to just 1-2 goals, remove temptations, make a plan, track your progress and reward yourself!
What is SMART?
Here's an example:
Click on the links below for additional resources to help you get started toward a healthy 2021!