At Republic Services, we are committed to the highest standards of ethical business conduct and we count on every employee to make the right choice – every day, every time. If you have a question, concern, or need to report misconduct, speak up.
What is a speak-up culture?
- Employees feel safe to raise questions or concerns;
- Employees ask for guidance when faced with an ethical dilemma; and
- Everyone understands there will be no retaliation.
Why is it important?
- Raising concerns allows us to resolve issues more quickly;
- When you speak up, it makes space for others to do the same; and
- It supports our commitment to a highly ethical and compliant culture.
What can you do to support it?
- Raise concerns about unethical conduct. There will be no retaliation. This means you will not suffer any negative consequences for raising your concern.