Thanks to our South Area leadership team for volunteering a whopping 27 hours at the Second Mile food bank in Fort Bend County, Texas, to commemorate Martin Luther King Jr. Day, January 17. With the help of Republic Services volunteers, 127 families were served!
“Volunteering and giving back to our community is what Martin Luther King Jr. would want us to do,” said Diana R., Human Resources Director. “The South Area takes to heart Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s question, ‘What are you doing for others?’ with partnerships like the one we have with Second Mile. We are able to give back in a greater capacity to our entire community.”
Thank you, South Area for representing Republic proudly!
- Rich K. – Area President
- Diana R. – HR Director
- Linda J. – Area Finance Director
- Lance M. – Area Sales Director
- Jevon H. – Area Director of Operations
- Rob L. – Area Director of Operations
- Eric S. – Area Director of Business Development
- Lisa M. – Area Sr Manager Sales Mfg and Env Services
- Elvia F. – Area Safety Manager
- Tim M. – Area Mgr Fleet & Equip Mgmt
- Rob T. – Area Mgr Plant Ops
- Heath S. – Field Procurement Manager