Here at Republic Services, we are committed to having a safe and secure workplace for all employees. Below are some workplace security best practices to keep you safe from harm.
- Please wear your ID badge in plain sight.
- If you see someone you don’t recognize, politely introduce yourself and ask to see their badge.
- Practice good situational awareness. Be mindful when walking and limit distractions such as reading emails or text messages on your cell phone.
- If you see something suspicious, please report it to the Republic Services Operations Center at 866-RSG-RSOC or email@example.com. (Contact 911 when appropriate before calling the RSOC.)
And, for our employees who work at HQ, keep these additional tips in mind:
- Enter and exit through the front doors of HQ.
- Please escort your visitors. Security will gladly provide escorts to/from your vehicle upon request.
- If you see something suspicious, please report it to HQ Security.
- Don’t allow others to tailgate you through the turnstiles, doors, or onto the elevator. Every employee should scan their badge.
Thank you for doing your part to keep your workplace safe and secure!