Random Acts of Kindness Day is celebrated on February 17 and is a day to celebrate and encourage kindness. Celebrate this special day by doing showing acts of kindness to those around you and share your experience with us for a chance to be entered into a prize drawing.
Need a little inspiration? Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Wheel out your neighbor’s trash or recycling container
- Teach a friend or family member about proper recycling
- Pick up trash
- Donate old towels or sheets to a local animal shelter
- Clean out your closet and donate clothing to a local shelter
- Be kind to yourself – make a little time for self-care
Keep an eye out as we feature some of your wonderful acts of kindness and announce the winners the first week of March. All submissions are due February 22, 2023.