A flu shot is the best way to protect yourself and those around you. It’s safe, effective and it targets this year’s viruses. Employees enrolled in any Republic Services benefits plan can get a flu shot at no cost at an in-network pharmacy and convenience care clinic. Be sure to bring your insurance card with you.
Ways to fight the flu:
- Get a flu shot
- Wash your hands often
- Avoid touching your face
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow
- Stay home if you feel sick
Additional resources, including a list of in-network locations, are below:
- If you are a UnitedHealthcare Medical Plan participant, click here.
- If you are a Kaiser Permanente Medical Plan participant, click here.
- For BCBS of Alabama participants, click here to search for an in-network pharmacy near you