In case you missed it, the Inclusion and Diversity team, in partnership with our Business Resource Groups (BRGs), hosted Republic’s inaugural BRG Recruitment Week in October. During the week, we showcased each BRG, highlighted the benefits of becoming a member, and announced our fourth BRG, Latinx, which will officially launch in the spring of 2021.
Our employee led BRGs help bring us together while helping solve workplace challenges. Employees can join one, two or all three of our BRGs. Republic’s current BRGs include:
- Women of Republic: creating an inclusive culture that attracts, retains, develops and values female talent
- V.A.L.O.R. (Veterans, Advocacy, Learning, Outreach, Recruiting): a network of military employees and supporters helping veterans and their families
- Black Employee Network: promoting cultural awareness for an overall more inclusive workplace for employees of all backgrounds
Congratulations to the winners of the BRG Recruitment Week pop quiz:
- Melissa G., Customer Resource Specialist II, Phoenix, AZ
- Melissa N., Division Billing Coordinator, King of Prussia, PA
Articles and videos about each of the BRGs can be found on Blue Nation Online. To learn more about our BRGs or to join a group, click here, then select the RSG-Diverst icon. Diverst can also be accessed through the key external links section within Workday.