Calling the Help Desk to report an issue is so 2019! As part of a new IT Workforce Enablement initiative, a new set of support channels are being rolled out to make it easy to find answers, submit requests and report issues without having to pick up the phone or go to multiple sites.
The first of these new tools is the Employee Self-Service Center. This is your online one stop shop to request services from IT and HR. With a few simple clicks, you can submit help tickets, track progress, add comments/attachments, and view them all in one place. (Previously, you’d have to go to two separate sites: one for IT tickets and one for HR cases).
Additional benefits of the Employee Self-Service Center include:
- Find self-help knowledge articles to solve your own issues/answer your own questions, 24/7.
- The search function searches through both the knowledge articles and available ticket forms, and divides them into two columns, making it extremely easy to see if there are any knowledge articles available, and if there aren’t, to go directly into a form to submit a ticket.
- Important announcements are available to scroll through on the home page. You can also go to the System Status page to find out if any systems are having performance issues or planned maintenance.
To get started, visit the Employee Self-Service Center today at republicservices.service-now.com/esc.
Also, click here for a quick guide to navigating the site.
Coming Soon! IT will be rolling out a new Virtual Assistant (Chatbot) this summer and a mobile application later this year. Watch for more information.
- Order equipment, such as a new laptop or laptop accessories
- Request a new Microsoft Teams site or WebEx account
- Report an issue that a customer is having when trying to view their account or pay their bill
- Find out how to add a shared mailbox in Outlook
- Report any error or issue they’re experiencing with any application
- Find out if an application is down or having performance issues
- Find out how to reprint a W2
- Report an issue with PTO balance
- Request to have a learning course removed or report an issue with a learning course
- Find out how to apply to an internal position
- Find out how to update personal information in Workday