The new year is the perfect time to focus on your health. Talking with your doctor and receiving the care you need is important to make sure you’re at your healthy best – both mentally and physically.
An annual physical exam only takes about an hour, and January is the perfect time to book that appointment with your doctor. Annual physical exams and screenings are 100% covered when you use a network provider for an eligible preventive visit. Plus, there’s the potential to earn e-gift cards by completing annual physical exam and other important preventive screenings through Rally®.
EARN E-GIFT CARDS BY TAKING CARE OF YOUR HEALTH!'
If you’re enrolled in a Republic Services medical plan, you qualify! First, complete the Health Survey on Rally, and you’ll earn your first $25 and unlock other opportunities to earn more! Earn additional e-gift cards by completing activities, such as:
- Getting an annual physical exam from your doctor*
- Completing your biometric screening
- Getting a preventive screening* (varies by age and gender. For example: check-ups, mammography, cervical screenings and colonoscopy)
- Attending a Virtual Visit* with a doctor
- Completing a Cigna preventive dental exam*
- Completing a comprehensive preventive eye exam*
- Completing nine sessions of Real Appeal®*
- Viewing two Vanguard 401(k) plan lessons (available to employees only)
- Participating in up to four private team battle challenges on Rally
*If enrolled in a Republic Services plan.
To make it even easier to track your progress and participate in future company step challenges, download the free Rally app on your mobile device using code REPUBLIC (all caps).
GET STARTED TODAY!
Visit yourbenefitsresources.com/rsibenefits and click the Rally tile. Complete as many wellness activities as you can by March 31, 2021 to earn the max rewards! (Click here to learn how to collect your rewards.) You must be enrolled in a Republic Services medical plan to qualify.
- For UHC medical plan members, click hereto learn more (click here for Spanish).
- For Kaiser medical plan members, click here.
- For BCBS of Alabama plan members, click here.
- For employees not enrolled in a Republic Services medical plan, click here.
Participating in these wellness activities in January and throughout the year is a great way to take care of your health and earn great rewards! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more information.
Happy New Year!