General Management Conference (GMC) and ROAD-EO National Championship
December 5 - 8, 2021 | Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to the 2021 General Management Conference (GMC) and ROAD-EO National Championship. Important event details, including an itinerary with suggested attire, hotel map and COVID-19 safety precautions are included below. For quick and easy access to this page throughout the event, scan the QR Code on the back of the attendee name badge you'll receive upon registration.
Refer to these documents for useful information throughout the event. For easiest access, download them to your phone!
- Departure Information
- Agenda & Suggested Attire
- Breakout Sessions
- Hotel Map
- Wellness & Safety Information
- Conference WiFi passcode: 2021RSGMC
ARRIVAL & TRANSPORTATION DETAILS
Upon arrival at Sky Harbor International Airport, please proceed to the baggage claim area and look for the attendant holding a Republic Services sign. The transportation company will have your flight information and be looking for you as well. When you arrive at the hotel on Sunday, follow the signage to the GMC Registration Desk, located just off the hotel lobby in the Gold Room. After registering, you will be directed to hotel check-in.
If you live in the Phoenix area and will be driving to the event, please arrive at the Biltmore no later than 4pm. Parking will be paid by Republic for those who drive to the event.
Refer to the agenda above for suggestions related to each event. General guidance is as follows:
- GMC Daytime Events: nice jeans, polos and casual dresses/skirts
- GMC Awards Dinner: dressy evening attire, including dresses or nice pants for women and jackets and dress pants for men (ties not required)
- ROAD-EO Competition and Awards Dinner: casual, including jeans, polos and shorts
- Note that average temperatures in Arizona are in the upper 60s during the day and 40s at night during this time of year so you may want to pack a lightweight jacket.
As a reminder, you are required to take an at-home COVID-19 test and upload a negative test result between Friday, December 3 at noon Pacific Time and Saturday, December 4 at noon Pacific Time. Test kits were mailed to your home. Follow the instructions provided.
It is recommended that you keep a picture on your phone of both your vaccine card (or approved exemption), as well as your negative COVID-19 test.
When onsite at the event, masks will be available, and we encourage you to wear them indoors. If you have received a vaccine exemption you are required to wear a mask indoors per OSHA guidelines. We encourage you to observe social distancing and wash your hands frequently to keep yourself and others safe.