Last week, CEO Don Slager reminded all of us that safety is our No. 1 priority, which includes the health and well-being of our employees. He also addressed the strong plans we have in place to protect and support employees during this uncertain time. To watch the video message, click here.
In line with Republic’s commitment to keeping employees safe and healthy every day, our dedicated Business Continuity Team has been working around the clock monitoring developments to ensure that we address escalated situations quickly and effectively.
As things are changing fast, our Company leaders are working diligently to keep employees, managers and HR partners updated and informed. Important messages will be sent to all employees with email and posted right here on Blue Nation Online for those without email. If you have specific questions, please reach out to your Supervisor or HR Partner.
In the meantime, here’s a quick reminder from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) of what we all should be doing to decrease the spread of the coronavirus.
- Wash hands often or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it away
- Clean/disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- If you have flu-like symptoms, see your doctor
Do you have questions related to COVID-19? Email your questions to BlueNation@RepublicServices.com.