Our goal at Blue Nation Online is to celebrate the most important part of our business – our people! We do this through storytelling, photos, videos and imagery, all designed with you, our readers, in mind. To make Blue Nation Online even better in 2021, we’ve made a few changes to improve your experience.
The biggest change you’ll notice is on the blue bar on the top of the page. We’ve created new categories to make sure that when you visit the site, you’ll easily be able to find information that’s important to you, including up-to-date Company news, health & benefits resources, a regular dose of inspiring stories about our people making a difference, and much more. Here’s a look at the new categories and what you’ll find there:
- Company – Get a large dose of news covering a wide range of topics.
- Power of Us – Inspiring stories of Republic employees out and about.
- Employee Resources – The go-to place for all things HR and IT related.
- Safety – Keeping our employees, customers and communities safe is our number one priority.
- Giving Back – Focusing on giving back to the communities where we live and work.
Other cool features include:
- No @company email address required. Blue Nation Online sits outside of our firewall, which means you can visit the site without a password or company email. Blue Nation Online can be accessed on any of your electronic devices, including desktop and mobile.
- Translation Tool. In the footer of the page, you’ll see a translation tool with over 100 languages to choose from. Please note that the translation tool only works if you are using Chrome as your browser.
- Contact Us. Love what you see and want to be a part of it? Submit your stories and photos to BlueNation@RepublicServices.com.
We hope you enjoy the updated functionality of Blue Nation Online and we look forward to seeing you here often!