Our annual Month of Giving is just around the corner. Throughout November, we will be highlighting ways to get involved in your community.
Looking for ways to get involved in advance of Month of Giving? You can:
- Donate to the nonprofit of your choice directly from your paycheck by visiting the Employee Giving Portal or Workday!
- Donate your time. Many nonprofits need volunteers now more than ever. Not sure where to start? Email the Foundation at email@example.com for ideas of where to begin.
- Give blood. The American Red Cross has donation sites nationwide. Click here for a location near you.
- Donate unwanted items to national organizations like Dress for Success, Soles4Souls and local shelters in your community.
- Donate your credit card rewards. Did you know that many major banks allow you to donate your points to a charity? Check with your bank for more information.
This year we’re putting a special focus on Giving Tuesday, which is Tuesday, November 29. Keep an eye out for stories and information all month long.
If you’re ready to get started, visit the Employee Giving Portal or Workday!