What do you know about Republic’s Business Resource Groups (BRGs)? Our employee led BRGs help bring us together while helping solve workplace challenges. Republic’s current BRGs include:
- Women of Republic: creating an inclusive culture that attracts, retains, develops and values female talent
- V.A.L.O.R. (Veterans, Advocacy, Learning, Outreach, Recruiting): a network of military employees and supporters helping veterans and their families
- Black Employee Network: promoting cultural awareness for an overall more inclusive workplace for employees of all backgrounds
The Inclusion and Diversity team and our BRGs will host a virtual BRG Recruitment Week from Monday, October 12 - Friday, October 16. We want to reengage and educate employees on Republic’s BRGs and the benefits of becoming a member. You can join one, two or all three of our BRGs!
Throughout next week, you’re invited to visit Blue Nation Online each day for articles profiling each BRG, short videos from BRG leaders talking about what they have accomplished and the goals for next year, a special announcement at the end of the week and even a chance to win prizes.
- Go to MyApps and login with your network username and password if necessary (Please open in Chrome)
- Click on RSG-Diverst
- Fill out the brief form and create your account
- From the Diverst landing page (you will see six employee faces at the top), select BRGs in the top menu, click into the BRG you’re interested in and select the Join this BRG (blue button near the bottom of the page)
You may also access Diverst through a BRG announcement on Workday. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Nichelle Robinson, Inclusion & Diversity Specialist.