The Black Employee Network is comprised of five core pillars that include professional development, retention and networking, career advancement, recruiting and cultural competence. The group offers its members a chance to develop professionally, increase cultural awareness, participate in mentorship opportunities and help advance the recruitment and retention of talented black employees. Everyone is welcome to join!
Examples of Black Employee Network events include:
- Let’s Talk: Discussions Illuminating the Black American Experience
- Black History Month Celebration with special guest Susan Taylor (watch video below)
- BRG Recruitment Week: Black Employee Network Spotlight
- Our Health: Sickle Cell Disease Webinar & Virtual Blood Drive PPT
- “Intrapreneureship” Leadership Development Workshop
- Quarterly Black Field Leaders Roundtable
To become a member of the Black Employee Network, you can access our online BRG platform, Diverst, through the external links section on Workday.
Or, you can follow these steps:
- Go to MyApps and login with your network username and password if necessary (open in Chrome)
- Click on RSG-Diverst
- Fill out the brief form and create your account
- From the Diverst landing page (you will see six employee faces at the top), select BRGs in the top menu
- Select Black Employee Network, scroll down, and click Join this BRG on the right (blue button)
If you have any questions about the Black Employee Network, please email BlackEmployeeNetwork@RepublicServices.com.