At Republic Services, we stand on the side of justice, equity and respect and are committed to having an inclusive workforce where people of all backgrounds can be successful. In honoring Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s legacy, we invited employees to participate in a 21-Day Reflection & Connection Challenge. Thank you to everyone who accepted the challenge and joined each other in broadening our understanding of topics like race, justice and equity.
We had a tremendous response to the challenge activities! We chose six lucky winners – congratulations to the following employees:
- Kelli L., Gate Attendant Operator – Ferndale, WA
- Renea A., Dispatcher – Church Hill, TN
- Josh L., Division Billing Supervisor, Albany, OR
- Pamela N., Gate Attendant/Scale Operator – Lagrange, MO
- Jared D., HR Manager – Memphis, TN
- Debora G., Municipal Administrator – Delano, MN