Did you know that you can earn up to $250 in e-gift cards just by completing wellness activities with Rally®? If you’re enrolled in a Republic Services medical plan, you qualify! Participating in these wellness activities is a great way to take care of your health, have a little fun and earn great rewards.
Ready to Play? Start Here!
To earn your first $25 and unlock other opportunities to earn more, you must first complete the Health Survey on Rally. Then, get additional e-gift cards by completing activities such as:
- Completing a Cigna preventive dental exam*
- Completing a comprehensive preventive eye exam*
- Viewing two Vanguard 401(k) plan lessons (available to employees only)
- Participating in up to four private team battle challenges on Rally
- Attending a Virtual Visit* with a doctor
- Completing your biometric screening
- Getting a preventive screening* (varies by age and gender. For example: check-ups, mammography, cervical screenings and colonoscopy)
- Getting an annual physical exam from your doctor*
*If enrolled in a Republic Services plan.
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
To get started, visit yourbenefitsresources.com/rsibenefits and click the Rally tile. Complete as many wellness activities as you can to earn the max rewards! Click here to learn more about how to collect your rewards. You must be enrolled in a Republic Services medical plan to qualify, and activities need to be completed between now and March 31, 2021.
To make it even easier to track your progress and participate in future company step challenges, download the Rally app on your mobile device. Call ROAD TO HEALTH at 1-800-980-7507 for assistance.
For UHC medical plan members, click here to learn more (click here for Spanish).
For Kaiser medical plan members, click here.
For BCBS of Alabama plan members, click here.
Only those enrolled in a Republic Services medical plan are eligible for the incentive rewards, however you can still take advantage of the same activities including the health survey, missions and challenges. Click here to learn more!
Please contact email@example.com with questions or for more information.