Your safety and well-being remain the Company’s top priority as the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues. As testing becomes more widespread, we know that you may have questions about where you can be tested for the virus. There are several safe alternatives to visiting an emergency room to help you take care of yourself and your family, while avoiding large healthcare costs that can be associated with ER visits.
WHEN TO CONSIDER GETTING TESTED
• You have symptoms of COVID-19 that could include fever, cough, shortness of breath, upset stomach or loss of taste or smell
• Anyone in your household has symptoms or has been diagnosed with COVID-19
• You have been in contact with anyone who has shown symptoms or been diagnosed with COVID-19
HOW TO GET TESTED
• Call your primary care doctor
• Call the number on the back of your insurance card to find testing sites or medical facilities in your area and what’s covered under your plan
• Check with your local urgent care or pharmacy to see if they can test you based on your specific needs
As a reminder, if you’re feeling unwell, call your supervisor and stay home from work. It’s also important that everyone continue to take precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including wearing a mask, washing your hands with soap and warm water frequently, and keeping at least six feet away from anyone outside your household.