Republic Services’ 2024 benefits coverage is underway and will be effective through December 31, 2024. As of January 1, 2024, all deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums have restarted.
If applicable, be sure to give your medical and pharmacy providers your new medical ID card.
- Employees must redeem 2023 Rally Rewards by March 31, 2024. This is the final time employees can redeem rewards as gift cards. All future rewards will decrease premiums in the following year; no gift cards will be rewarded.
Here are a few other key items to remember as we enter the new benefit year:
- Employees will only receive a new ID card if they enrolled in a medical or dental plan for the first time or made changes to their plan or coverage. Most ID cards were mailed in December.
- Employees will not receive vision ID cards. Employees can print a vision card by logging into myuhcvision.com.
- If changes were made after Open Enrollment ended, updated cards will be mailed in January. Log into myuhc.com or use the mobile app to get a temporary one if needed.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Health Care Flexible Spending Account (HCFSA) cards will only be sent to newly enrolled employees. 2023 cards should be used for 2024.
Employees who need to make changes to their 2024 elections will need to call 888-850-1767 to file an appeal as the Open Enrollment window is closed.
The only benefit changes allowed outside of Open Enrollment are those due to a Qualifying Life Event (i.e., marriage, divorce, birth, etc.).
For questions on the new benefits year, please contact your local HR Partner or email CorporateBenefits@republicservices.com.