- Women of Republic – creating an inclusive culture that attracts, retains, develops and values female talent
- V.A.L.O.R. – (Veterans, Advocacy, Learning, Outreach, Recruiting): a network of military employees and supporters helping veterans and their families
- Black Employee Network – promoting cultural awareness for an overall more inclusive workplace for employees of all backgrounds
- Unidos (United) – supports our community of latinx employees and is designed to inspire inclusion and cross-cultural engagement
This year’s BRG Recruitment Week will run from Monday, August 16 – Friday, August 20, but you can learn more about our BRGs anytime through the Diverst platform. During BRG Recruitment Week, we are reengaging and educating employees on Republic’s BRGs and the benefits of becoming a member. You can join one, two, three or all four of our BRGs!
We invite you to visit Blue Nation Online each day throughout BRG Recruitment Week for articles profiling each BRG, short video testimonials from BRG members talking about their personal involvement in the BRGs and what the BRGs have planned for the future, a MS Teams Live info session with BRG leaders, and a chance to win prizes if you play the BRG trivia game!
- Visit Workday, select Key External Links, then select Diverst
- Fill out the brief form and create your account
- From the Diverst landing page, select BRGs in the top menu
- Select the BRG of your choice, scroll down, and click “Join this BRG” on the right
If you have any questions about our BRGs or need additional information, please contact Nichelle Robinson, Inclusion & Diversity Specialist and BRG Program Manager.